Over the May Bank Holiday our standard delivery times will be affected. Orders placed before 3pm on Friday 30th April will be delivered on Tuesday 4th May. Orders placed between 3pm on Friday 30th April and 3pm on Tuesday 4th May will be delivered on Wednesday 5th May.
Ageless Adventure Competition
Terms and Conditions of entry
1. Only UK residents aged 50 years or older are eligible to enter this competition. Those employed by International Currency Exchange Limited (ICE), their families, or anyone directly associated with administration of the competition may not apply.
2. The competition winner will receive an adventure holiday for themselves and their chosen travel companion (who must also be over the age of 50) to Slovenia from the 2nd-5th August 2019. The prize includes:
3. The Prize excludes the following:
4. ICE will provide an ICE Clear Mastercard® to the winner and their chosen travel companion to spend with while on holiday. Prize winners will have to apply for the card using Mastercard’s online registration process.
5. The competition will run from 18th July to 11am on the 25th July 2019. Entries received after the closing date will not be entered into the competition.
6. To be considered a valid entry, entrants must submit their name, date of birth, telephone number and email address at iceplc.com/agelessadventure. Only one entry is permitted per person.
7. ICE accepts no responsibility for damage or loss resulting from misdirected or incomplete entries arising from a participant’s error, computer malfunction, viruses, bugs or other such causes, and is in no way liable for the reproduction or indirect access via third party websites or where any reproduction of the information relating to this competition misstates or omits any of the information or terms and conditions connected with the competition.
8. The prizewinner will be drawn at random by a randomised computer programme on 25th July 2019.
9. The prizewinner will be contacted by telephone or email within 24 hours of the closing date of the competition and are required to confirm acceptance within 24 hours of notification. Should ICE be unable to contact the winner, or should a winner be unable to confirm their acceptance of the prize, ICE reserves the right to award the prize to an alternate winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
10. ICE also reserves the right to award the Prize to an alternate winner if the prize winner (or their chosen travel companion):
11. Travellers are expected to be in good health and fit to travel, and it is the travellers’ responsibility to inform ICE of any medical conditions that may render them unable to participate in any of the activities planned during the trip, or of any additional requirements they may need to participate.
12. All travellers require travel insurance and must make their own arrangements to ensure they have adequate cover (including without limitation covering overseas medical costs). It is the travellers’ responsibility to check with any travel insurer whether it offers appropriate cover for their individual needs by reading their terms and conditions before accepting the cover.
13. It is also the responsibility of the prize winners to ensure they:
14. Prize winners may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the competition, and shall participate in such activity on ICE’s reasonable request. The winners consent to the use of their voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, on the internet and in advertising, marketing or promotional material), without additional compensation or prior notice.
15. The Prize may not be sold, traded, transferred, refunded, exchanged for cash or rescheduled to dates not within the fulfilment period set forth above.
17. ICE accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering this competition.
18. ICE shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligation where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, war, industrial dispute, political unrest, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation.