ICE currently has an exciting opportunity for a Supervisor to be oversee the AP & AR function for the UK and Ireland businesses.
- Produce monthly creditors age analysis
- Ensure all supplier invoices loaded onto AP ledger on day of receipt
- Ensure invoices approved on a timely basis
- Manage all invoice queries
- Reconcile Supplier Statements on a monthly basis
- Ensure payment runs submitted for payment for UK and Ireland and ensure remittances are sent.
- Ensure direct debit payments are posted correctly
- Ensure new supplier process is adhered to and update supplier records as required
- Provide support to Group Finance and the Management Accountant during the year end audit process
- Raise Sales invoices within deadlines having verified contract charges
- Produce Monthly Customer Statements
- Produced monthly aged debtor analysis. Ensure timely collection of cash, escalating aged items with management were applicable
- Liaise with Operational management re outstanding invoices
- Assist with any ad hoc work requested by management
- Strong AP/AR system knowledge (SAP preferred)
- Ability to drive change in processes
- Intermediate excel
- Basic double entry book-keeping and basic principles of accounting.
- Ability to work accurately to tight deadlines
- Experience working in AP/AR department
- Supervision of staff
Office hours are Monday to Friday, 9.00 to 17.30 however, travel outside of the London area and a willingness to work outside of normal office hours will be required.
You must be able to provide a 5 year employment reference history
If you think that you have what it takes to join our team then please use the form on this page to send your CV and covering letter to us.
International Currency Exchange will process and retain the information you have provided as part of the recruitment process, this information will be held for a maximum period of 6 months, if your application for the position is unsuccessful. After this period of time the information will be deleted from our records.
- Competitive salary
- Staff car parking facilities
- Preferential staff exchange rates after successful completion of probation period
- Company uniform
- Learning and development opportunities
International Currency Exchange (ICE) is one of the world’s largest providers of travel money and travel related financial services.
Our customer base spans throughout the globe in 19 countries across 4 continents with over 400 branches at most major airports and in some of the world’s largest and most exciting cities.