Our experience shows that offering a dedicated banking and foreign exchange facility at an event can significantly enhance the 'on the day' customer experience.
ICE is now the only provider of a full range of banking facilities enabling on site retailers to reduce risk by disposing of their takings while at an event. Money is dealt with efficiently and is credited to their accounts by electronic transfer
We also provide cash withdrawals against most major debit and credit cards, and our foreign exchange service accepts all major currencies.
Our services at a glance:
Available to Organisers & Retailers
- Provision of coin floats
- Banking of sterling cash / program takings direct into chosen UK Sterling Bank Account (for credit next bank working day by electronic transfer)
- Event Receipts
Available to Visitors
- Sale and purchase of foreign currency
- Purchase of sterling
- Provision of Sterling against most major credit/debit cards
- Change and daily floats are available for exhibitors and retailers, and - to save going off site - you can safely deposit cash to be electronically credited to any UK bank account.
- We have a range of banking units to choose from, either including ATM machines or not.
- We provide a Bureau De Change services to visitors, retailers and event organisers.
- We offer the ability to buy and sell major currencies, and a cash back facility against most major Credit and Debit cards for visitors' on the day spending.
Core Bureau de Change services:
- Foreign currency exchange - over 30 currencies available
- Cash back facility
- For over 40 years, we have provided millions of international travellers with foreign currency. Wherever you see the ICE name, you can be assured of a quality and speedy service from friendly and knowledgeable staff.
Interested in using ICE's event retail banking services? Please use our enquiry form to get in touch.
Please note that over the bank holiday period our standard delivery times will be affected. For travel money orders of £1000 or more any order placed after 3pm on Thursday 24th May and before 3pm on Tuesday 29th May will not be delivered until Wednesday 30th May. Saturday deliveries will not be affected.
All travel money orders under £1000 will take up to 3 working days to arrive from the dispatch date any orders placed after 3pm on Thursday 24th May and before 3pm on Tuesday 29th May, will be dispatched on Tuesday 29th May.
ICE Travellers Cashcard take between 3-5 working days to arrive, please ensure you leave enough time to ensure delivery before you travel over the bank holiday period.