* Get a discounted rate
* Pick up anytime from a store near you
* 0% commission
* Over 30 locations including major airports
* No advance payment
* Load up to 10 currencies, including the Australian Dollar on the Mastercard Clear card
* Enjoy fee-free spending
* Easy in-app budgeting worldwide
* Here when you need us, give us a call or email wherever you are in the world
* Delivered quickly & securely, with all orders sent in a fully insured, secure package
* Price match guarantee
* Buy back service available
Absolutely great service. Simple to use. Most importantly, No Stress.
Easy to use, the best rates, rapid delivery. Excellent.
Every time I use this service it is first class and hassle free!
The Swiss franc is legal tender in Switzerland and Lichtenstein. Capture a photo moment at the Matterhorn in the Swiss Alps, or relax at Lake Geneva. If you’re crossing the border into Lichtenstein, explore hiking trails and stop off at the 13th Century Gutenberg Castle.
Switzerland regularly tops the polls as one of the most expensive countries to live in and visit. You can generally expect to pay:
The Swiss Franc comes in the following denominations:
10, 20, 50, 100, 200 and 1,000 Fr
5, 10, 20 and 50 cents and 1, 2 and 5 Fr
Did you know? The currency code CHF stands for Confoederatio Helvetica Franc – a nod to Switzerland’s Latin name.
No problem. We'll buy back any Swiss Francs you have leftover at excellent rates, leaving you with more cash in your pocket (and a tidier desk drawer).
We will buy back up to GBP300 worth of currency per order, as per our terms and conditions.
To request a buy back, email [email protected] with your order number.