1. These terms and conditions apply to the International Currency Exchange (ICE) – £250 giveaway – Competition ("the Competition") run by International Currency Exchange ("the Company"), and by entering themselves into the Competition, entrants will be deemed to have read and accepted these terms and agree to be bound by them.
2. The competition opens on 12/07/2019 and closes on 16/07/2019 at 12:00.
3. This Competition is open only to residents of the UK aged 18 years or over. Employees of the Company, their families or anyone else associated with this Competition or its operation are not allowed to apply.
4. All information detailing how to enter this Competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the entrant abides by these rules. The decision of the Company is final.
5. To enter:
Only one entry is permitted per person.
6. The winning entry will be determined at random, and the winning entrant will be contacted by 16/07/2019 via social media.
7. The competition has only one winner and the prize consists of £250, or the equivalent of £250 in a foreign currency of your choice.
8. The Company reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants, and to disqualify anyone who submits an entry that is in breach of the rules.
9. Events may occur that render the Competition itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Company and accordingly the Company may at its absolute discretion vary, amend or cancel the Competition without notice (in particular if it or the website on which the Competition is operated is affected by any denial-of-service attacks, viruses, hacking or any other technologically-harmful material or act) and the entrant agrees that no liability will attach to the Company as a result thereof.
10. To the extent permitted by law, the Company and its agents and representatives hereby expressly exclude any liability whether in contract, tort, criminal law, breach of statutory duty or otherwise for any direct, indirect or consequential loss, damage, injury or disappointment (including without limitation any pure economic loss) suffered or incurred by any entrant, winner or any third party whether foreseeable or not in connection with:
(a) any act or omission of the Company in developing, planning and administering the Competition;
(b) any entry or attempted entry into the Competition.
11. The Company will not be liable for any inability of any person to enter the Competition because of any unavailability of such page, failures in computer systems or networks, other malfunctions, or for any other reason.
12. The Company will not be liable for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network, cable, satellite, Internet Service Provider (ISP) or lines, computer systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any damage to the entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials relating to this Competition.
13. All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute or common law are expressly excluded from these Terms.
14. In the event of any dispute regarding these terms, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the Competition, the decision of the Company will be final.
15. If any provision of these terms (or part of any provision) is found by any court or other competent authority to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, the other provisions will remain in force. If any invalid, unenforceable or illegal provision would be valid, enforceable and legal if some part of it were deleted, the provision will apply with whatever modification is necessary to give effect to the commercial intention of the parties.
16. No failure or delay by a party to exercise any right or remedy provided under these terms or by law or any abandonment of any such right or remedy will constitute a waiver of that or any other right or remedy, nor will it preclude or restrict the further exercise of that or any other right or remedy. No single or partial exercise of such right or remedy will preclude or restrict the further exercise of that or any other right or remedy.
17. These terms and any non-contractual obligations arising out of or in connection with them will be governed and construed in accordance with English law. The courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or matter of difference which may arise out of or in connection with these terms.
18. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Instagram.